- Mountain Meadows is located in
the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, ten miles west of
- We began as a farm in 1976, raising
organic vegetables and purebred dairy goats. A few years later,
Mountain Meadows Creamery was incorporated as a commercial goat
- The goat cheese operation has
closed and the creamery was converted into a house and work shop
in 1992. The farm is still in operation with a small herd of
purebred Jersey cows that supply milk for a herd share business.
We also raise grass-fed beef and pork that is sold a local farmer's
- Mountain Meadows Bath Products
are sold throughout the United States. They are available at
a few stores and through retail shows, local farmer's markets
and mail order.
- Please take a look at the information
on our page; if you have any questions we would be happy to hear